UK Cyber Security Council
- | Awareness, training & education
- | Identification, authentication & access control and management
The purpose of the UK Cyber Security Council is to support the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Strategy to make the UK the safest place to live and work online, and aims to leverage all available expertise, relevant standards and guidance to deliver practical advice to the profession.
- champions the cyber security profession across the UK
- provides broad representation for the industry
- accelerates awareness; and
- promotes excellence in the profession.
It does this by:
- delivering thought leadership, career tools and education resources to the cyber security sector and those seeking to enter the sector
- helping influence government, industry and academia with the aim of developing and promoting UK cyber security excellence globally; and
- growing the UK’s cyber security skills base