Traditional risk assessment processes are a paper shield against cyber attacks. Risk Ledger removes the burden of inefficient, ineffective admin, so organisations can do more of what matters.
Companies across the world are using Risk Ledger to:
1. Get the right risk assessment data with our Dynamic Controls Framework. It unlocks network effects to scale your supply chain security.
2. See live assessment data in supplier-owned profiles (like Linkedin for cybersecurity).
3. Send and receive updates about controls in real time. Our network model means you’re always connected with the organisations you work with.
4. Collaborate on remediation and other tasks directly in the platform.
5. Visualise concentration risk beyond third parties.
6. Do continuous monitoring, but from inside out.
Address9 Appold Street
NHS Test and Trace leapt into action, creating an end-to-end service that combines testing, contact tracing and outbreak management to stop the spread of COVID-19.
In cyber security, we’re used to things de-railing our productive workday plans. When something needs dealing with, it needs dealing with. It’s how we deal with it that will make the difference
So you’ve heard there’s been a breach and you’re worried your data or your company’s data might have been stolen?
In November we announced our £2.1 million seed funding round, which is the cherry on top of an incredible couple of years of growth.
When a new threat like Log4j emerges it’s a race against time to secure your assets, however, most cyber security tools don’t allow businesses to react fast enough, especially in the context of our su ...
Risk Ledger facilitates communication. Whether you need to check something with a supplier or work with other teams internally, from procurement to HR to compliance.
You’ve got suppliers. Your suppliers also have suppliers… as well as other clients. In our network visualisation graph, we automatically map the connections across your third parties, fourth parties, ...
Scale your coverage of suppliers from 5% to 95%. Spot more vulnerabilities at just 10% of the cost of your current programme.
Understand what Risk Ledger is and what problems it solves.
Our new emerging threats tool will help you manage your complex supply chain when the next cyber attack happens
Have you been asked about concentration risk in your supply chain? It’s becoming a topic of concern, but what exactly is it? And how does it relate to cyber security?