Policy Monitor is launching its information security management system, CSPM in the IASME Pavilion.
Cyber Security Policy Monitor (CSPM) is a simple and cost-effective cloud-based solution that helps measure, manage and monitor an organisation's cyber security workflows and compliance. Cyber Essentials and IASME templates are pre-loaded to help reference cyber security best practice, define and implement a security policy and monitor compliance.
CSPM delivers the following benefits:
- Allows an organisation to create and maintain its security policy as a series of simple workflows covering training, preventative tasks, how to respond to an incident and the status of assets
- An at-a-glance dashboard with full cyber security status overview permits Board Members to monitor compliance across the business
- Incorporates government and industry-backed regulatory standards to keep an organisation safe and compliant
- Comprehensive reporting on tasks over time, progress and status updates to prompt action to maintain cyber security
- Support at every stage of the cyber security compliance process to meet the necessary standards
- Simple to use and easy to manage, removing cost and complexity
- CSPM is a flexible product with SME pricing options
Come and meet us on Stand B60 in the IASME Pavilion or visit:
Address2 Printers Yard
90A The Broadway
In early 2022 the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) introduced a major overhaul of Cyber Essentials technical controls to reflect changes in technology since the programme’s launch in 2014.
Cyber Security Policy Monitor (CSPM) will be demonstrated in the IASME Pavilion
27 – 28 September at London, Olympia
CSPM is a simple and cost-effective cloud-based solution that helps measure, manage and monitor an organisation’s cyber security workflow and compliance. The information security management system giv ...
Find out how Cyber Security Policy Monitor can help SMEs meet industry standards on cyber-secure workplace practices.