Policy Monitor is launching its information security management system, CSPM in the IASME Pavilion.
Cyber Security Policy Monitor (CSPM) is a simple and cost-effective cloud-based solution that helps measure, manage and monitor an organisation's cyber security workflows and compliance. Cyber Essentials and IASME templates are pre-loaded to help reference cyber security best practice, define and implement a security policy and monitor compliance.
CSPM delivers the following benefits:
- Allows an organisation to create and maintain its security policy as a series of simple workflows covering training, preventative tasks, how to respond to an incident and the status of assets
- An at-a-glance dashboard with full cyber security status overview permits Board Members to monitor compliance across the business
- Incorporates government and industry-backed regulatory standards to keep an organisation safe and compliant
- Comprehensive reporting on tasks over time, progress and status updates to prompt action to maintain cyber security
- Support at every stage of the cyber security compliance process to meet the necessary standards
- Simple to use and easy to manage, removing cost and complexity
- CSPM is a flexible product with SME pricing options
Come and meet us on Stand B40 in the IASME Pavilion or visit:
Address2 Printers Yard
90A The Broadway