The UK Cyber Security Council are the Chartered Institue for Cyber Security.
We have 5 core pillars that lead our work:
- Professionals Standards - setting the standard for practitioners across the sector
- Ethics - Creating and ensuring cyber professionals adhere to our Code of Ethics
- Careers & Learning - Providing guidance on how to join and progress within cyber security
- Outreach & Diversity - Striving for an inclusive and representative sector
- Thought Leadership & Influence - Positioning the Council as the voice of the profession
If you'd like to hear more about Professional Registration titles including Chartership, how to start a career in Cyber Security, or how to get involved with us. Please get in touch